What is it?
NowClean is a disinfectant generator developed by D&D Electronics for the first time in the world that generates NaOCl which is obtained by electrolyzing the tap water or ground water to which small amount of salts are added and sterilizes and disinfects bacteria in a short period time by using NaOCl which stands for sodium hypochlorite, the main ingredient of disinfectant generated by electrolyzing the water. This product is environmentally friendly and harmless to the human bodies as it contains no chemicals NaOClean doesn’t cause any second hand contamination and meet the sterilization & disinfection and sanitary management provisions in “HACCP” standards.
What is it for?
- Food materials (vegetables and fruits) sterilization & cleaning
- Kitchen utensils (knife, chopping board and dish towel sterilization & disinfection)
- Dining room and kitchen sterilization & deodorization
- Sanitary apparatus, washroom and indoor space sterilization & deoderization
NoWClean uses salt, water and electricity to generate the highly active sodium hypochlorite and then a strong disinfectant water that serializes and disinfects in a short period time, without adding any other chemical. it is harmless to the human body and is resolved with time and therefore environment-friendly. It perfectly complies with “HACCP” standards. You may drain this disinfectant water without any pressing. It won’t affect the environment and drain facility at all. It doesn’t violate the sewage regulations. It does not emit any strong smell and will keep the workplace pleasant.
Why we still keep the Electrolyzed Neutral Water system?
- In case of using electrolytic bath with membrane to saparate from acidic and alkaline water, this process causes serious economic losses. The alkaline water should be kept in different tank or be abandoned from the bath because the process does not use the acidic and alkaline water simultaneously to produce acidic water. However, NoWClean is highly effective because it does not need this process. Having no membrane in the electrolytic bath, It makes the electrolyzed neutral water at once. This saves lots of high quality disinfecting water.
- The electrodes of NoWClean does not need to be washed because residues are hardly left behind. However rarely some residues stick the electrodes depending on the water condition. In such cases, however, NoWClean is relatively easy to clean.
- For the device that generate the low level acid hypochlorite water, hydrochloric acid acts as only disinfectant. Therefore, it is difficult to handle and purchase. NoWClean, however, only uses salt that makes much easier to handle and purchase inexpensively. (But you may also use a prepared solution (HCI) depending on the purpose)
- In case of using high concentration sodium hypochlorite dilution device, it generates high level sodium hypochlorite and inevitably produces a large quantity of hydrochloric acid gas. Because it is not fully electrolyzed in the electrolytic bath, it does not produce activated chlorine water. It is similar to the way of conventional disinfectants. Moreover, it should have more complex structure to build. In the structure, electricity is wasted and great heat is generated that causes a problem of breakdown of the components and corrosion. However, NoWClean generates a high activated disinfecting water by electrolyzing the water in the bath. Also, it has simple structure, low electric consumption and more durability